Tuesday 17 September 2013

Two new sessions uploaded this week

In the past week we have uploaded sessions on why patients are sometimes dissatisfied with the outcome of their surgery and on the embryology of the head and neck. You will now find these live and accessible on the website. Many thanks to the authors.

Module 1 Essentials of Plastic Surgery is now virtually complete, apart from a handful of sessions where we have some image copyright issues to resolve and one where I was badly let down by an author. Module 2 Surgical Principles is fully allocated and much of the content is now with the Instructional Designers.

This week was a single e-LPRAS day for me. I was editing sessions on bites in the upper limb and fat transfer, both of which are in great shape (thanks Nicholas and Patrick). I also signed off a session on the management of regional lymph nodes in sarcoma, which will go live as soon as we have resolved some image copyright issues. A few new authors have been allocated sessions to work on too.

Next week I am off to BAPRAS Council to give them an update on the project. I have some exciting news to tell them and I'll share it here after the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment